- David Inniss is a seasoned Healthcare Executive, Business Transformation and IT Consultant with over 30 years full-time consulting experience in markets ranging from Healthcare to Wealth Management to Government/Non Profit. His deep clinical and allied healthcare experience spans 25 years with engagements and projects with over 125 major healthcare organizations.
- As a Healthcare CFO and CIO He has worked extensively with large Physician-Led Accountable Care Organizations, and has designed and managed the implementation and day to day operations of data sharing inside and between Major Clinical Corporations.
David Inniss, MBA, PMP
Chief Technical Officer
- Enterprise Program Architect and Director: Leading the US’s largest Clinical Staffing Organization’s $150MM Strategic Initiative for Physician Recruitment and Retention. Creating Process and Applications for over 25,000+ Physicians and 200,000 Allied Health Professionals
- ERP/CRM Consultant: Successfully Implemented ERP/CRM systems for 1,600+ companies over the span of 20 years utilizing systems from Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and others
- Hospital operations: Former Executive (CFO.CIO.CTO) and/or member of the board of directors of 29 hospital systems
- Distance / Telemedicine: Principal Consultant for Telemedicine/Distance Medicine system selection, architecture and roll-out for the US States of Hawaii and Alaska.