- Ms. Maddock , is an accomplished industry executive with over 28 years of experience in progressive management encompassing ACO operations management, value based care initiatives, and academic/community-based healthcare settings.
- Widely recognized for her experience with new program start-up initiatives, EMR workflows and implementations, quality documentation, and revenue cycle improvements. Maddock is able to coalesce her expertise in financial management with her demonstrated strategic/business planning capabilities to develop comprehensive, effectual solutions within the ACO, medical practice, and hospital environments.
- Rounding out Maddock’s healthcare background is her hands – on experience as a nurse having held numerous progressive nursing positions over a twelve- year period.
Kathy A. Maddock
BSN, MSA, FACMPE, LSSGB
- POPULATION HEALTH- Headed Medicare ACO as executive director for four years directing operations and strategies around value-based care, risk stratification, expenditure reduction. Collaborated with ACO President to drive adoption of best practices and standardization within the ACO organization while developing customized approaches. Accelerated best practices for chronic care management, transitional care management and annual wellness visit services, increasing ACO providers engagement and beneficiary care. During these four years, the ACO achieved shared savings in 2016 for $6.7M and in 2018 for $3.8M.
- HEALTH ADMINISTRATON/LEADERSHIP- Top administrator for a large, multi site, ambulatory organization that serviced 55,000 patient visits/yr., research, and residents exceeding 11M budget with 100+ physician faculty, residents and staff. Directed new business development by identifying key clinical program initiatives and overseeing the start-ups.
- Clinical informatics/ CLINICAL ANALYTICS – Evaluate and improve EMR systems, making recommendations to improve workflows, clinical decision-making functionality and quality data capture.
- LEADERSHIP-Led consulting teams for many client projects. Served as President for medical group management boards both at the state and regional level. Srong history of volunteerism, both in professional and personal life.