- A proven executive business leader with 30+ years of experience across the healthcare, financial services, health insurance and communications industries who has built innovative, profitable and scalable technology and information services companies.
- Over past 10 years, focused attention working with providers, public and private payers, and employers to transform healthcare delivery into accountable, value-based performance driven organizations.
- Specialize in implementing precision medication management and personalized healthcare engagement program solutions designed to improve patient care/medication management; enhance patient experience and outcomes; and significantly reduce utilization, risks and costs.
Managing Director (Founder & CEO, Caretuit)
- ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATIONS: Engaged by a Texas-based MSSP–ACO to implement a comprehensive Performance Assessment & Improvement Program. Conducted a series of on-going multidimensional analyses and subsequent primary care strategy to continuously evolve the ACO into above average performance, while simultaneously increasing outcome improvement and safety. Engaged by NY-based ACO to implement a system-wide Patient Experience Assessment & Reporting solution to drive continuous improvement in member experience.
- Precision medication management (PMM) & personalized healthcare services solutions: Accelerating launch of the world’s most powerful PMM Platform into primary care. PMM integrates the applied clinical science of Pharmacogenomics testing with Prescriptive Visual Analytic and Variable Data Publishing solutions to produce Personalized Medication Action Plans that activate consumers’ adherence and ability to mange their own care.
- Healthcare Informatics/data science: Implemented a Big Data business intelligence visual analytics platform to model CMS expenditure and utilization reports via the claim line feed (CCLF), the risk readiness assessment (RRA), and the Quality Resource and Use Report (QRUR), to establish a baseline of primary care performance from which to start the Continuous Improvement Process. These analyses produce a PCP specific ACO Performance Report Card that differentiates those Providers that are helping the ACO against those that are not. Additionally, we were able to identify gaps in Practice processes that required change and adoption of new office practices.
- PHILANTHROPY & GOVERNANCE: Founder & President of Healing Spaces, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that creates Dream Bedrooms for children fighting cancer from underprivileged families; served as a board member and advisor in various other not-for-profit organizations and charities.